Hyperbolic Magnetism has released further improvements for Beat Saber PC version
Beat Saber v0.12.0 update, brings a new mode Expert+, increasing the difficulty of all the songs. If you will reach a high score, new modifiers have been included to spice up the gameplay.
Beat Saber is a unique VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash the beats (represented by small cubes) as they are coming at you. Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and also the direction you need to match. All the music is composed to perfectly fit the handmade levels. Our goal is to make players almost dance while cutting the cubes and avoiding obstacles. Each cut is strongly supported by great sound and visual effects to emphasize the rhythm.
Here’s a brief rundown of the changelog:
- ‘Practice mode’ – you can start at any time of the song and also set it’s speed;
- Added options to swap sabers, to turn off in-game HUD, to turn off SFX and to reduce note cut debris;
- New in-game UI for song progress, relative score, immediate rank and Full Combo indicator;
- New UI style in menus;
- New sabers;
- Lights and rendering optimizations;
- Improved performance across the game play.